Long Stay parking at Gatwick Airport
Save money on your parking with our official Long Stay parking option. Simply park up and hop onto a free shuttle bus which will take you straight to the airport terminal.
- Buses run every 12 minutes
- Get to the terminal in minutes
- Family and Blue Badge bays available
- Keep your car keys with you
How Long Stay parking works
As one of Gatwick Airport’s most cost-efficient options, Long Stay parking is a great choice for peak season travellers and those going on holiday for more than a few days.
When you reach the Long Stay car park, follow signs to the appropriate zone and park. Remember to note down where you parked so you can find your car when you return.
Regular free shuttle buses
Head for the nearest bus stop and wait for the free shuttle to the terminal. Buses usually run every 12 minutes. Although it’s rare, please note that during peak holiday times buses may be busy and you may have to wait for the next one, so you may wish to factor in a little more time.
It takes just 5 to 10 minutes to get to the South Terminal, and 7 to 12 minutes to reach the North Terminal. You can then head straight into check-in and begin your trip.
When you’re back from your break, hop on a shuttle bus back to the Long Stay car park. Buses run throughout the day and night, so don’t worry if you’re returning on a late flight. We’ll soon transport you back to your car.
Safe & secure
All our Long Stay car parks are well-lit and perimeter fenced. Entrances and exits are barriered. The car parks are also patrolled by our trained staff every two hours.
Blue Badge holders
There are 27 Blue Badge bays available at the Long Stay South car park, and a further 32 spaces in the Long Stay North car park. These bays are wider to make it easier to load and unload mobility equipment.
All our buses are fully compliant with the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA).
How to enter the Long Stay car parks
When you arrive, pull up to the barrier and wait for your registration to be scanned. If your number plate is recognised, a ticket will be printed with the booking reference shown above the barcode. Follow the signs to the open parking zone, park and get on a bus to the terminal.
If a ticket is not printed, press the button for a ticket and keep it safe. Please check whether a reference has been printed. If it hasn’t, you’ll need to ensure your booking is checked and your ticket is validated before you leave. Head to the reception building adjacent to the exit, bringing your ticket and booking reference, and we will validate the ticket.
Note: Postcode accuracy on satellite navigation is variable. Please follow the relevant signage on arrival to the airport.
Postcode: RH6 0RN
- Exit the M23 at Junction 9 and follow signs for Gatwick Airport
- At the first roundabout, follow signs for the North Terminal
- At the next roundabout, take the third exit towards the Long Stay car park
- Go past the petrol station on your right and take the third exit at the next small roundabout
- Follow the road for about a mile to the next roundabout and turn right into North Terminal Long Stay car park
Postcode: RH6 0LL
- Exit M23 at Junction 9 following signs to Gatwick Airport
- Use the filter lane and turn left at the first roundabout (J9a) following signs to the South Terminal
- After 100m, take the 2nd turning on the left, following signs to Long Stay car park
- Stay on this road, bearing right until you come to the entrance barriers for the Long Stay car park