The easiest way to park
- Walk to your check-in desk in 2-5 minutes.
- Safe & Secure Parking with 24 hour CCTV and patrols.
- Self parking, keep your car keys with you.
- Parking for high sided vehicle over 1.8m.
- Ideal for weekend breaks or picking up travellers.
How short stay parking works
Located right next to the terminal building, the Short Stay car park is around 2-5 minutes' walk from your terminal. It's available for both North and South Terminals.
Good value for short breaks
For short breaks away it may be the perfect solution with easy access to the airport and your car on your return. There's also a reduced rate from the second day onwards.
Safety & Security
As you would expect, our multi-storey covered car parks are regularly patrolled by security teams, CCTV monitored, barrier controlled and are ParkMark Safer Parking approved.
High Sided Vehicles
If your vehicle is over 2m (South) or 1.8m (North) then we offer a designated high sided vehicle in the South terminal. Alternatively you can park in Long Stay car parks which have no height restrictions.
Upgrade - Valet Parking
Look out for Valet Parking when you pick your parking dates. The easiest, most convenient way to park your car. Ideal for families; fast and easy access to the terminal and no waiting guarantee.
Note: Postcode accuracy on satellite navigation is variable. Please follow the relevant signage on arrival to the airport.
Postcode: RH6 0PJ
- Exit the M23 at junction 9 following signs on the roundabout for Gatwick Airport. Go straight ahead at the first roundabout (J9a) following signs for the North Terminal.
- At the next roundabout take the first exit signposted North Terminal.
- Move to the left hand lane and approach the entrance barriers to the short stay car parks which are directly ahead.
Postcode: RH6 0LL
- From the direction of London or Brighton, exit the M23 at junction 9 following signs on the roundabout for Gatwick Airport.
- Exit M23 at Junction 9 following signs to Gatwick Airport. Use the filter lane and turn left at the first roundabout (J9a) following signs to the South Terminal
- Follow signs to the short stay car park
- Move to the right hand lane and approach the entrance barriers to the short stay car parks which are directly ahead.