Meet and Greet Parking at Gatwick Airport
Our official Meet and Greet parking service means parking closer to the airport than ever before - and you don't even have to worry about finding a place to park.
- 3-minute walk to the terminal
- No need to call ahead
- Pick up your car right where you left it
- Cars parked in a secure terminal car park
What is meet and greet parking?
Sometimes, you just don’t need the stress of having to find a parking space before you catch your flight. With Gatwick’s meet and greet parking, you don’t have to.
Simply head to the designated Gatwick meet and greet car park – car park J – and a dedicated team will meet you at the barrier. Register and drop off your keys in the office momentarily, before walking to the North Terminal building in just three minutes.
While you explore the airport, our professional drivers park your car safe in a secure on-site car park, ready to return to you as soon as you return from your trip. There’s no need to call ahead – we’ll make sure your car is back waiting right where you left it.
Safe & secure
Gatwick's Meet and Greet car park is well-lit and perimeter fenced. The car parks are also patrolled by our trained staff every two hours.
Note: Postcode accuracy on satellite navigation is variable. Please follow the relevant signage on arrival to the airport.
Postcode: - Long/Lat: 51.159780, -0.173940
- From the direction of London or Brighton, exit the M23 at junction 9 following signs on the roundabout for Gatwick Airport
- Go straight ahead at the first roundabout (J9a) following signs to the North Terminal
- At the next roundabout, take the first exit signposted North Terminal
- Move to the left-hand lane and take a left onto 'Racecourse Way'
- Follow the road into the Meet and Greet arrivals car park
- Staff will greet you there, ready and waiting