Summer special parking
A budget-friendly parking option for your summer holiday.
Summer Special parking is a cost-effective option for those jetting off for more than a week.
- We'll park your car so you don’t have to worry about finding a space
- Just 10 minutes is all it takes your bus to reach the airport
- Save money by pre-booking or pay on the day
- The best value option if you’re away for more than a few days
If you’re flying out of Gatwick Airport’s North Terminal between Easter and October, our Summer Special deal is a hassle-free long stay parking option.
How Summer Special parking works
Gatwick Summer Special parking is quick, efficient and straightforward.
When you arrive at the car park, pull into a specially marked bay and head straight into reception. Hand us your keys in return for a receipt and one of our fully insured drivers will park your car for you.
From there, you simply hop on the Summer Special bus, which runs every 10-15 minutes, and will be in the North Terminal in just 10 minutes.
The car park is manned 24/7 and regularly patrolled by our trained staff. Sites are CCTV monitored and perimeter fenced. It’s also Park Mark ‘Safer Parking’ approved.
Entering the Summer Special car park
When you arrive, pull up to the barrier and wait for your registration to be scanned.
Park in one of the arrival lanes and walk to the Summer Special reception building. Fill in a self-service label and a staff member will ask for your car parking voucher and keys, which will be exchanged for a receipt.
Then, wait a few minutes for a bus – either inside the reception building or outside by the bus stop, depending on the weather – hop on, and it’ll take you directly to the North Terminal.
Exiting the Summer Special car park
When you return from your holiday, use the bus to head back to the Summer Special car park.
Then, come to the reception with your receipt. Your car will be brought around for you, so there’s no need to worry about remembering where you parked.
Summer Special for Blue Badge holders
This option is suitable for Blue Badge holders. Our reception building and buses are full compliant with the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA).
Not travelling in the summer?
If you’re not travelling between March and October, there are plenty of alternative parking options to suit you.
Our Long Stay parking is available at both North and South Terminals and is just a 10 minute bus ride from the airport. Alternatively, Valet parking allows you to hand over your keys and walk straight into the terminal.
If you're travelling between October and April for three weeks or more, why not take advantage of our Valet Winter Special for just £99?
Note: Postcode accuracy on satellite navigation is variable. Please follow the relevant signage on arrival to the airport.
Postcode: RH6 0PJ
- From the direction of London or Brighton, exit the M23 at junction 9 following signs on the roundabout for Gatwick Airport.
- Go straight ahead at the first roundabout (J9a) following signs for the North Terminal.
- At the next roundabout take the third exit signposted Long Stay parking. Proceed past the petrol station on the right and take the third exit at the roundabout.
- Follow the road for 1.1km (0.68 miles) to the next roundabout and turn left. Take the first right and follow the road around the corner.
- The entrance to Summer Special parking is 100m on the right hand side.