Summer special parking
Summer Special is the cheapest parking option available at Gatwick Airport and ideal for those travelling for five days or more. It is available at Gatwick Airport’s North Terminal between mid-March and October.
Whether you’re jetting off on a family holiday, or heading away with friends for a week or two in the sun, Gatwick’s Summer Special parking is a budget-friendly option for everyone.
- Available at the North Terminal between mid-March and October
- Best value option if you’re travelling for five days or more
- A short bus ride to the terminal
- No need to remember where you parked, we’ll park and return your car
Why choose Gatwick Parking?
Summer Special is Gatwick Airport’s best value car parking option for those travelling for five days or more. It’s a great choice for anyone looking to save money, particularly families travelling over Easter or the summer holidays.
It takes just 7 to 12 minutes to get to the North Terminal via our free shuttle bus – which runs every 10 to 15 minutes – so you won’t be waiting around for long.
The car park is manned 24/7 and regularly patrolled by trained staff. It is perimeter fenced and all car parks are Park Mark Safer Parking approved, so there’s no need to worry about your vehicle while you’re away.
How Summer Special works
The car park is just a short bus ride away from Gatwick Airport’s North Terminal.
When you arrive, just pull into an arrival lane and head to reception to hand over your keys. We’ll give you a receipt and one of our fully trained and insured drivers will park your car for you whilst you hop on the Summer Special bus and begin your trip.
Entering & leaving the car park
Pull up to the barrier and your number plate will be scanned. Park in an arrival bay and walk to the reception area where you’ll exchange your keys for a receipt. Then, it’s just a short wait for the bus, which will take you to the terminal.
When you return from your trip, leave the North Terminal on the ground floor, turn left, and go to the Summer Special bus stop (No. 2). Give your receipt to a staff member at the reception area and you will be directed to your vehicle.
Note: Postcode accuracy on satellite navigation is variable. Please follow the relevant signage on arrival to the airport.
Postcode: RH6 0PJ
- From the direction of London or Brighton, exit the M23 at junction 9 following signs on the roundabout for Gatwick Airport.
- Go straight ahead at the first roundabout (J9a) following signs for the North Terminal.
- At the next roundabout take the third exit signposted Long Stay parking. Proceed past the petrol station on the right and take the third exit at the roundabout.
- Follow the road for 1.1km (0.68 miles) to the next roundabout and turn left. Take the first right and follow the road around the corner.
- The entrance to Summer Special parking is 100m on the right hand side.
Travel relaxed with the Official Gatwick Airport App
The Official Gatwick Airport App makes travelling a breeze, getting you to your destination with a seamless Gatwick Airport experience.
- Exclusive retail and restaurant discounts
- Real-time queue times
- Map functionality to guide you through the airport
- Flight information