Long Stay Parking at Gatwick Airport
Our official Gatwick Airport Long Stay parking option is a perfect budget-friendly choice for those taking longer trips abroad. Simply park your car and take the shuttle straight to the terminal for a hassle-free start to your holiday. Long Stay parkers can benefit from:
- Excellent location just minutes from the terminal
- Extra wide blue badge parking spaces
- Free shuttle bus to the terminal
How Long Stay parking works
Peak season travelers or those going away for a long period of time can benefit from our Long Stay parking with excellent value for money and security. We’ve kept the process as simple as possible to give you a stress-free start to your holiday.
Arriving at the car park
Parking at Long Stay couldn’t be simpler. Drive up to the barrier and wait for your registration to be scanned, where a ticket will be printed with your booking reference. From here, follow the signs to the open parking zone and find a space.
If a ticket is not printed automatically, press the button. Please keep your ticket safe, and check whether a reference has been printed on it. If it hasn’t, you’ll need to ensure your booking is checked and your ticket is validated before you leave the car park. Head to the reception building adjacent to the exit, bringing your ticket and booking reference, and our helpful team will validate the ticket.
Getting to the terminal
Once you have parked, head to the nearest bus stop before jumping on the free shuttle bus which will take you directly to the terminal. It usually takes between 5–10 minutes to reach the South Terminal and 7–12 minutes to reach the North Terminal for you to go straight to check-in. Please bear in mind that during peak holiday times the shuttles may be busier than usual, so you should allow an extra few minutes.
Collecting your car at Long Stay
When you return, simply hop on one of the regular shuttle buses directly to the Long Stay car park. Our shuttle buses run throughout the day and night, which is perfect if you have a late-night flight.
Blue Badge holders
Our Blue Badge bays are exclusively reserved for our disabled badge holders. There are 27 Blue Badge bays available in the Long Stay South Terminal car park, and a further 32 spaces in the Long Stay North Terminal car park.
Safety & Security
All our official Long Stay car parks are well-lit, security fenced and regularly patrolled by Gatwick security staff. We also boast ParkMark Safer Parking approval, so you know you’re leaving your car in safe hands.
Our postcode accuracy on satellite navigation is variable, so please always check for relevant signs.
Postcode: RH6 0RN
- Exit the M23 at Junction 9 and follow signs for Gatwick Airport
- At the first roundabout, follow signs for the North Terminal
- At the next roundabout, take the third exit towards the Long Stay car park
- Go past the petrol station on your right and take the third exit at the next small roundabout
- Follow the road for about a mile to the next roundabout and turn right into North Terminal Long Stay car park
Postcode: RH6 0LL
- Exit M23 at Junction 9 following signs to Gatwick Airport
- Use the filter lane and turn left at the first roundabout (J9a) following signs to the South Terminal
- After 100m, take the 2nd turning on the left, following signs to Long Stay car park
- Stay on this road, bearing right until you come to the entrance barriers for the Long Stay car park
Make the most of your journey with the Official Gatwick Airport App
With everything you need to help you get to your destination, wave stressful travels goodbye with the Official Gatwick Airport App.
Download the Free Official Gatwick Airport App today
- Exclusive retail and restaurant discounts
- Real-time queue times
- Map functionality to guide you through the airport
- Flight information and updates