Short Stay parking at Gatwick Airport
Our official Short Stay car parking is a great choice for those jetting off on a city break, short holiday or business trip. Some of the benefits include:
- 5-minute covered walk into the terminal
- Keep your car keys with you
- Extra-wide Blue Badge spaces available
When to choose Short Stay Parking
Gatwick Airport’s Short Stay is a great option for those looking for convenience when flying from either the North or South terminal. With the terminals being a 5-minute walk away, Short Stay is perfect for families with children or anyone with heavy luggage.
Using Gatwick’s Short Stay parking
Simply pull up to the barrier and wait for your vehicle’s number plate to be scanned. Once this has been scanned, you can take your ticket and drive straight on through to park in a bay. If a ticket fails to print, press the button at the gate.
Short Stay Parking at the North Terminal can be found at Car Park 5. For the South Terminal, it can be found in Car Parks 1, 2 and 3.
If your booking reference does not appear, this can be validated upon your exit. To do this, drive over to the exit barrier, press the intercom and quote the booking reference on your confirmation email.
Blue Badge holders
Our Blue Badge bays are exclusively reserved for our Blue Badge Members. You can find 55 Blue Badge Bays in South Terminal Short Stay across various levels of our Car Parks. For same-level access to the terminal, we recommend Level 2 of Car Park 3.
In North Terminal Short Stay, there are 18 Blue Badge Bays available across Car Parks 5 ad 6. For same-level access to the terminal, we recommend Level 3 of Cark Park 5.
Safety & Security
All our official Short Stay car parks are barrier controlled, with regular Gatwick security patrols. We also boast ParkMark Safer Parking approval, so you know you’re in safe hands.
High Sided Vehicles
South Terminal Short Stay is suitable for high-sided vehicles up to 2m. North Terminal Short Stay is suitable for vehicles up to 1.8m for Car Park 5 and 2.1m in Car Park 6.
Please note our Long Stay car parks have no height restrictions.
Upgrade - Valet Parking
Valet Parking has never been easier. Save time on your travels and upgrade to the valet option when picking your parking dates. It may be more cost efficient than you think.
As our postcode accuracy on satellite navigation is variable, always check for relevant signs.
Postcode: RH6 0PJ
- Exit the M23 at junction 9 following signs on the roundabout for Gatwick Airport. Go straight ahead at the first roundabout (J9a) following signs for the North Terminal.
- At the next roundabout take the first exit signposted North Terminal.
- Move to the left hand lane and approach the entrance barriers to the short stay car parks which are directly ahead.
Postcode: RH6 0LL
- From the direction of London or Brighton, exit the M23 at junction 9 following signs on the roundabout for Gatwick Airport.
- Use the filter lane and turn left at the first roundabout (J9a) following signs to the South Terminal
- Follow signs to the short stay car park
- Move to the right hand lane and approach the entrance barriers to the short stay car parks which are directly ahead.
Make the most of your journey with the Official Gatwick Airport App
With everything you need to help you get to your destination, wave stressful travels goodbye with the Official Gatwick Airport App.
Download the Free Official Gatwick Airport App today
- Exclusive retail and restaurant discounts
- Real-time queue times
- Map functionality to guide you through the airport
- Flight information and updates