Gatwick premium valet parking
Premium Valet is perfect for those looking to be as close as possible to the South Terminal at Gatwick Airport.
We’ll park your car for you in our secure storage area and guarantee it’ll be waiting for you when you return. Avoid the stress of finding your car - just hop in and head home.
- We’ll park your car for you
- Walk straight through to the South Terminal
- Vehicle is kept safely undercover while you’re away
- Premium Security access for all travellers
How Premium Valet works
With Gatwick Airport’s Premium Valet service, you can drop your car off outside the South Terminal and walk straight through to the check-in area.
Leave your car in the designated area and a member of our professional, fully-trained team will personally greet you.
They will then take your keys and park your car, allowing you to walk straight into the terminal with your luggage.
When you return, simply collect your keys from the Premium Valet desk in Arrivals and walk to the returns area where your car will be waiting.
Safe & secure
Whilst you’re away, your car will be kept in an undercover storage area, which is patrolled every two hours.
Blue Badge holders
Premium Valet is a suitable parking option for Blue Badge holders. Our vehicle drop-off and pick up areas are fully compliant with the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA).
Premium Valet restrictions
Premium Valet has a limited capacity and is only available at the South Terminal for arrival times between 4am and midday, and return times between 11am and midnight.
If your flight is delayed, don’t worry. We will track your flight and work hard to keep the desk open for you. If this isn’t possible, the standard Valet office is open 24/7, so we will be able to return your car from here.
Note: Postcode accuracy on satellite navigation is variable. Please follow the relevant signage on arrival to the airport
Directions Postcode : RH6 0NY
From the direction of London or Brighton, exit the M23 at junction 9 following signs on the roundabout for Gatwick Airport.
- Use the filter lane and turn left at the first roundabout (J9a) following signs for the South  Terminal.
- Continue straight towards the terminal in the left hand lane, designated ‘Authorised Vehicles’.
- Do not enter the Short Stay car parks.
- Stay in the left hand lane until you arrive at the barrier controlling the upper forecourt ramp.
- Pull up to the barrier and wait up to 10 seconds for it to open automatically.
- Drive up the forecourt ramp and pull into the designated branded area on the left hand side where you will be personally met by one of our trained staff.
Travel relaxed with the Official Gatwick Airport App
The Official Gatwick Airport App makes travelling a breeze, getting you to your destination with a seamless Gatwick Airport experience.
- Exclusive retail and restaurant discounts
- Real-time queue times
- Map functionality to guide you through the airport
- Flight information